I. WHO CAN JOIN
The Ariel Kulay Pinoy Awards will run from July 20 − August 25, 2012.
Open to all Filipino Citizens, legally or by birth and residing within Philippine
territory, who meets the following criteria:
- Nominee must be at least 18 years of age and above and is of good moral standing.
- Nominee must have a uniform in the specific field or industry he/she works in.
Students are also welcome to participate as long as he/she has a school uniform.
- Nominee must have a remarkable contribution and impact to his field of industry,
his family and/or his community and must be able to display the following values:
- Compassionate Service To Others
- Nominee must express full consent to be included in the nominations and to provide
his/her personal details.
- Nominee must have authorization from his/her employer and/or school to have their
trademarks, images and properties featured in the Ariel Kulay Pinoy Awards website
and in P&G advertising and promotional materials.
- Individuals submitting nominations should be at least 18 years of age and above.
- At any time, at P&G’s discretion, a nominee may be deemed ineligible for nomination
or participation in the program.
- Employees and immediate family members of P&G, GroupM Mediacom, ABS−CBN
Network, their subsidiaries, sponsors of the awards program, as well as advertising
and promotional agencies directly involved in the awards program are not eligible
to participate or submit nominations.
Nominees may be contacted to provide additional information and/or verification.
P&G reserves the right to request and require additional information (their
story, their contribution to the community, photos of them in their uniform) for
the nominees to be considered.